Table of Contents
We strive to deliver your purchased products in the shortest time possible. All orders are processed as soon as the transaction is confirmed in our system.
We have total coverage to all street addresses in Malaysia. We are able to ship to International addresses around the Southeast Asia area as well, provided by a personal agreement regarding the shipping fees.
Next Business Day Delivery
Confirmed orders will be delivered on the next business day if they are placed before 2PM, Monday – Friday, excluding public holidays.
Orders placed on Friday after 2PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be delivered out on Tueday by NinjaVan, excluding public holidays (Depends on the courier’s schedule).
Next Business Day Delivery is not available for addresses with P.O. Boxes.
Delivery to rural or remote areas may take an additional 2-3 working days, while at least 1 week for Sabah & Sarawak.
Standard Delivery Charges
- TALIA offers Standard Delivery Charges on online orders. Delivery charges are fixed at:
- Peninsular Malaysia: RM10.00 with every transaction and Sabah/Sarawak: RM15:00 with every transaction.
- All orders are dispatched and delivered by NinjaVan courier service, Monday – Friday, excluding wekends and public holidays.
Sale / Promotional Periods
- During peak sale / promotional periods, we may not be able to fulfil next day deliveries due to heavy surges in online orders – you will be advised of any product availability issues when placing your order.
- West Malaysia: Additional 3 – 5 working days for your order to arrive.
- Sabah & Sarawak: Additional 9 – 12 working days to arrive.
Multiple Address Delivery
We are currently only able to deliver to one delivery address per order. If you would like to deliver to multiple addresses, please place a separate order for each unique address.
TALIA can only send orders to registered street addresses in Malaysia. Any international addresses within Southeast Asia can only be delivered after the customer agrees to pay the fees of the shipment.
At the time of the delivery, you may be required to validate the delivery of the products by signing-off with the delivery personnel. You agree to inspect the product/products for any obvious faults, defects or damage before your sign for received products.
We deliver all orders using our standard packaging materials. Any special packaging as requested by the customer is subjected to additional charges.
There will be 2 attempts made to deliver your parcel. If at all these 2 attempts fail, a note will be placed in your recipient’s mailbox for collection at the delivery counter at the allocated NinjaVan’s Hub.
Note: Purchases made after 2PM each day would be considered as next day purchase for courier purposes.